Edition: March 2023
Managing your Council Tax, Housing Benefit and Business Rates online couldn’t be easier.
Did you know you could save time by registering for our self-service portal, where you can manage your Council Tax, Council Tax Support, Housing Benefit, Business Rates and Landlord payment accounts all in one place.
For your Council Tax and Business Rates you can:
- View your account balance, instalment plan and payments.
- See details of discounts, exemptions, reliefs, or reductions.
- Find copies of bills and other notices issued to you.
For Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support you can:
- View your Housing Benefit entitlement, payment dates and amounts
- View your Council Tax Support entitlement
- View your claim details
- Find any overpayment details
- See copies of letters issued to you
- View a list of claims you are receiving payments for
- View a summary of each claim
- See details of last and next payments due
- Find copies of letters issued to you
To get started simply create a new account with a password.
Save time when you pay by Direct Debit
You can register to pay your Council Tax or Business Rates by Direct Debit. It is a safe, reliable and convenient payment method. Once you’re set up, payments are taken automatically.
To sign up for Direct Debit you just need a valid email address and your Council Tax or Business Rates account number.
Find further information and all the links you need on the Horsham District Council website.
Read the latest edition
You may also like
As we settle into wintry evenings indoors you may be planning some changes that would make your home perfect for your family. Sussex Building Control are here to help.
We have an exciting variety of roles on offer for individuals from all backgrounds who care about their local community.
Our new Council Plan, which was adopted in October, identifies our key priorities and drives our focus for the next four years.