Edition: Summer 2020
Journey to Work (J2W) and Work Information and Support Hubs (WISH) are Horsham District Council’s successful employment programmes.
Both employment support programmes are now working closely to offer remote support to people who need help. Despite the challenges of Covid19, we are still offering:
- Personal employment support and mentoring
- Benefits and careers advice and guidance
- CV and work skills development
- Job search assistance
- Interview support (in particular for online, video and telephone interviews)
Ask for the support you need
If you are currently receiving employment benefits, then check with your Job Centre Advisor to see if you can access the programmes. If you don't receive benefits but would like some support, please contact:
- Lesley (J2W) on 01403 215262 or email lesley.beauvoisin@horsham. gov.uk, or
- Richard (WISH) on 07783 222956 or email email@example.com.
Current local job vacancies
For a list of current job vacancies, please visit the SETAS website.
Read the latest edition
You may also like
We have appointed Chichester College Group to carry out a programme of training and support for high street businesses
An update on our five-year partnership with Sussex Wildlife Trust to deliver a Nature Recovery Network for the District
How we have adapted our service to support residents at risk of homelessness in one of their toughest years