Edition: Summer 2020
Journey to Work (J2W) and Work Information and Support Hubs (WISH) are Horsham District Council’s successful employment programmes.
Both employment support programmes are now working closely to offer remote support to people who need help. Despite the challenges of Covid19, we are still offering:
- Personal employment support and mentoring
- Benefits and careers advice and guidance
- CV and work skills development
- Job search assistance
- Interview support (in particular for online, video and telephone interviews)
Ask for the support you need
If you are currently receiving employment benefits, then check with your Job Centre Advisor to see if you can access the programmes. If you don't receive benefits but would like some support, please contact:
- Lesley (J2W) on 01403 215262 or email lesley.beauvoisin@horsham. gov.uk, or
- Richard (WISH) on 07783 222956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the latest edition
You may also like
To date, over 100 businesses have been supported by the Council’s Business Training Programme.
Wilder Horsham District is a five-year partnership between the Council and Sussex Wildlife Trust working to deliver a nature recovery network.
From January 2024, keep an eye out on the Council website for a new webpage for local job hunters.