Edition: November 2022
We are here to help residents who are struggling with the rising cost of living.
Funding boost Help with housing costs
Other government support available
Further help if you are struggling with rising cost of living expenses can be found by visiting the Government's Help for Households website.
- Universal Credit: available via the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- Job Seekers Allowance: available via the DWP
- Income Support: available via the DWP
- Employment and Support Allowance: available via the DWP
- Pension Credit: available via the DWP
- Tax credits: contact HM Revenue and Customs
Read the latest edition
You may also like
Look after your wellbeing this winter
Top tips to maintain a healthy mind and body throughout the colder months.
Worried about losing your home?
We may be able to help if you're worried about paying your rent.
Improved car parking for our District
Residents in Henfield can now benefit from two car parks that have recently undergone extensive improvements