Edition: Summer 2021
Are you fed up of calorie counting? Do you want to know how to lose weight and not feel like you are on a diet? If you are ready to create healthier habits then our free Weight off Workshops (WOW) could be the solution for you.
Over 12 weeks, WOW focusses on healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle, not on restriction and calorie counting. Our course is designed to help you sustain healthy behaviours and achieve a healthy weight loss.
Our workshops focus on weight loss, physical and emotional wellbeing along with advice and tips for sustainable lifestyle improvements.
Weekly workshops offer:
- Nutritional advice to help you lose weight
- Interactive sessions
- A toolkit of resources to help you make sustainable changes including an Eat Well Guide, food & exercise diary, weight tracker card, measuring tape, recipe and exercise booklets and a resistance band
- Support from a small group of like-minded individuals
- Access to free weekly exercise
- Two one-to-one coaching sessions
To find out more about what’s on offer, pop in and see us at our pop up shop located at the Forum in Horsham, visit the Horsham District Wellbeing website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01403 215111.
Read the latest edition
You may also like
An ever-better recycling offer for residents!
Our new service makes it even easier to recycle your coffee pods
A day in the life of an Outreach Worker
Rough sleeping is a broad and complex issue requiring a variety of solutions. We explore a typical day in the life of an Outreach Worker in the Horsham District.
Welcome to the Summer 2020 edition
An introduction to this edition from Councillor Ray Dawe, Leader of Horsham District Council