Edition: Summer 2021
Are you fed up of calorie counting? Do you want to know how to lose weight and not feel like you are on a diet? If you are ready to create healthier habits then our free Weight off Workshops (WOW) could be the solution for you.
Over 12 weeks, WOW focusses on healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle, not on restriction and calorie counting. Our course is designed to help you sustain healthy behaviours and achieve a healthy weight loss.
Our workshops focus on weight loss, physical and emotional wellbeing along with advice and tips for sustainable lifestyle improvements.
Weekly workshops offer:
- Nutritional advice to help you lose weight
- Interactive sessions
- A toolkit of resources to help you make sustainable changes including an Eat Well Guide, food & exercise diary, weight tracker card, measuring tape, recipe and exercise booklets and a resistance band
- Support from a small group of like-minded individuals
- Access to free weekly exercise
- Two one-to-one coaching sessions
Read the latest edition
You may also like
Councillor David Skipp is Horsham District Council’s Chairman for the civic year 2023-24. His chosen charity for this year is The Olive Tree Cancer Support Group.
We have an exciting variety of roles on offer for individuals from all backgrounds who care about their local community.
Located on Horsham’s beautiful Causeway, the Museum offers a changing programme of galleries, activities, and events.